The Mobility Wall uses a smooth split foam roller, comes with four attachments, and is great if you are a beginner who is looking for a lower intensity experience.
Includes all attachments.
- Small ball attachment: The small diameter provides a deeper experience and makes it easy to target smaller muscle groups like the biceps, triceps, and lateral shoulder.
Large ball attachment: The larger diameter provides a less intense experience and is ideal for targeting larger muscle groups like the back, chest, and hamstrings.
Fork attachment: The prongs on the fork can provide a deeper more focused experience on areas such as the back of your neck, Achilles tendon, and forearm.
Bullet attachment: This advanced attachment is great for micro-targeting individual vertebrae along your spine, in between your toes, and the bottom of your foot.
Choose Shop Pay at checkout to Pay in full or split your purchases into 4 equal installments.
Plus Premium On-Demand Video Access (1 Year Subscription)
Save over $20 with this bundle!!
Mobility Wall was designed with every kind of user in mind. Whether you're an athlete, a novice fitness enthusiast, or someone who is simply looking to improve the way they move, our goal is to take the guesswork out of your pain relief and performance recovery. Mobility Wall's extensive On-Demand Video Access provides tailored content with expert guidance from the Inventor & Co-Founder, Chris DiVecchio.
With your one year membership you can access ALL of our brand new exclusive content that will:
- Help you become a master of your mobility, flexibility, and range of motion
- Allow you to get up-to-speed on the most effective ways to use Mobility Wall and enable you to start rolling with confidence immediately
- Meet your physical needs and address your specific pain points and problem areas
- Teach you proper form and rolling techniques
- Show you advanced movements (not available anywhere else) for self-massage, trigger point therapy, and more.
Be sure to try our guided pain management, performance and recovery guides to help a variety of physical conditions and activities. Please download the companion guides to help you master every movement.